Saturday, May 07, 2005

Google down?

Has the world come to an end? What happened? Is it just my ISP, or is my favorite tool, the keeper of my gmail, offline?

It's weird, but as soon as I woke up my laptop a few minutes, I opened a browser and tried to google something ( Not the second thing after checking my mail, or opening my blog, no it was the very first thing. As simple and essential as breathing) and it came back with the dire "www.google.com could not be found..." An error that strikes fear in the heart of anyone who has a website.

WTF?! Now where will I go? Lycos, yahoo, dogpile (ah, good old dogpile), altavista? Creepy. Especially since Bill Gates is on the cover of Fortune magazine whining about google.

Could it be? Could it be that you killed kenny, you bastard. (I say, on my msn blog..... ; )~)

Google where are you? Hurry home. Timmy's down a well and I don't want to look for anything without you.

No comments: