Saturday, August 26, 2006

Sick of being sick

So, as you may know, I have bunches of allergies that require me to strictly control my diet in order to be healthy.

It has also caused me to avoid my airconditioning this summer, because of the dust and mold in the ductwork of my house.

Well, winter is fast approaching, and according to my research, it may be that even getting my ductwork cleaned may not help me avoid the airborne allergens that have been such a common part of my life up until this summer. Nonetheless, I have to try.

I am going to be doing research (and cleaning the house) in order to prepare for the big day. I'll let you know what happens. All I know is, after all the work I have done to get as healthy as possible, I can't let the central air come back on this autumn without being sure that its clean.



Special Dark

No comments: