Friday, February 09, 2007

Oh, and the girly bit

I just mentioned in the post below (created a few minutes before this one) that I would be doing presentations in April-- yippee.

What I forgot to mention was the venue-- The Hyatt, Grand Cypress. They sent me an email confirmation of my reservation. In the email was a link to the e-concierge, so I could preschedule stuff I might do while there. One of the things available by this service is access to the Spa.

Hmmm, the spa. Go to work, finish a hard day of yacking, go visit the spa. Have them pamper me with hot rock massages and facials. Finish up in the jacuzzi.

Did I mention that my room has a balcony? This speaker stuff is kind of luxurious, I must admit. It grows on you.

So anyway, I might be scheduling a spa treatment (this is a real spa folks, not that sad little place I went to in september) one day while I am in florida. It'll be an experience, I'm sure.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments: